Traditional ‘Air Cooled’ Porsches are a very special breed, and requires maintenance with precision and careful attention to detail. That is where Tom Amon can be trusted. As a master mechanic and engine builder since the early 1980s his accomplishments in building and maintaining air cooled Porsches is unrivaled. The mastery and knowledge of these exceptional sports cars is well known in the Porsche community. In fact, engines and transmissions that have been fully built and restored (and signed by Tom Amon) are among the most highly sought after features of any Porsche connoisseur.
Services available for your air-cooled Porsche:
- Pre-purchase inspection / Leak-down & compression check
- Major & minor services
- Engine overhauls – Stock to custom
- Complete transmission overhauls 901, 915, 930 types.
- Suspension upgrades, shocks, brakes
- Engine & transmission exchange program
- Same day repair and setting adjustments
- Fuel mixture setting / CIS / Motronic inspections & repairs
- Fuel pressure testing and adjustments
- Lube, and oil changes & valve adjustments
and much more…
NEWLY RENOVATED LOCATION! Porsche Repair Shop Location: 12356 Loma Rica Dr. Grass Valley, California 95945 (mobile by appointment available)